Anping Tenglu metal Wire Mesh Co.LTD
SS 316 Wire Mesh Screen
Wedge Wire Screen|Wave Type Screen|Steel Frame Screen
Material: SS304, SS316, SS316L.
Weave: Plain Weave, twill weave, dutch weave.
High tension: Much higher tension than common polyester mesh and smooth tension;
Super precision: Uniform wire diameter and aperture with extremely low difference;
Low elongation: Very small elongation of wire mesh at high tension;
High flexibility: The wire mesh will not lose elasticity at extreme tension;
High corrosion resistance: The excellent corrosion resistance of stainless steel wire exceeds polyester fiber;
Non-electrostatic: To avoid affects of non-electrostatic for print and ensure the safety of printing;
Good heat-melting resistance: Special features of stainless wire mesh. Suitable for heat-melting ink;
Good solvent resistance: To avoid the affects of any solvents to wire mesh and to ensure the safety of print screen
ss 316 wire mesh screen types:
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires
ss 316 wire mesh screen application:
Use with medical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, semiconductor, food processing, marine, waste water, and water purification equipment.
Wedge wire is manufactured by flat welded screen in panel or cylinder type.
Flat welded wedge wire panels offer a perfectly flat and smooth surface with rectangular openings.
Wedge Wire Screen can replace conventional media like wire mesh cloth, perforated plate and other metal sifting materials as components for rotary screen, well screen, quarry screen, etc.
Wave type screen are the replacement products of flat screens. The effective area is 125% to 150% of flat screens. Without changing the construction of shakers, the using of this screen can improve the quality of drilling fluid and increase the production. We can supply wave type screen with mesh sizes ranging from 60 to 250.
Steel frame screen are mostly applied to the shale shakers with wedge fastening equipment.
The screen frames adopt that high-strength square steel tube welded to multi-ribbed construction. They are sturdy and reliable. These screens are constructed with two or three stainless steel layers bonded to a steel support plank. Accessary rubber plugs may be used to repair rips or tears. By doing this, we can cut down time and reduce the production costs.